Saturday, September 27, 2008

This picture cracks me up. I don't know where it came from but it sure looks like a lol to me.

I've been a business student for a long time now. Particularly in finance. I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I would like to think that I'm relatively educated. Here is what I think:

  • You would be amazed by the difference in discussion between the media and my current finance class, which includes people who currently work in the banking industry.
  • It's going to get worse before it gets better. Sorry.
  • It's not the end of the world, or the end of the American economy as we know it. (Sorry again!)
  • A "bailout" is a really, really bad idea. OK, that might be just my opinion - I'm a laissez-faire, pro-deregulation kind of person. Only because it's the better alternative. Have you ever worked under Sarbanes-Oxley regulations?? Pain.in.the.butt.

No comments: