Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy new year!

Sorry to say it, but I'm glad 2008 is over. I'm glad school is over, and I'll be getting a new job soon (not that I don't like the one I have), the epic house shopping fail is over, the wedding is finally around the corner (91 days!), and after June I really have no big goals to shoot for.

The Christmas trip was wonderful, and I'd be sad it's over except for that there are so many exciting things coming up. This year:

  • Get married! Finally and for real!
  • Graduate. Technically, I graduated on the 17th. But I think graduation will be fun.
  • Cake decorating classes
  • Reading more books. Somewhere I need to start a list.
  • 2 week vacation
  • Building a livable, long-term home
No new year's resolutions here. I am officially ... on vacation.

No comments: