Friday, March 6, 2009

Did you know that you can be extremely happy and excited but at the same time be really stressed and crazy? I'm so much of both lately because there's so much to be happy about and yet so much to do.

  • I'm technically starting my new position in the middle of vacation. So I'm missing a few weeks that otherwise would get used for training, which doesn't seem to bother anyone but me. Plus, I don't really want to leave my current rotation. It's the best job I've had in years!
  • I screwed up with our apartment. Long story short, it seems new apartment manager has it in for me even more than old apartment manager.
  • That being said, I want to move. But I hate moving; I don't want to do the actual moving part and I don't particularly want to shell out for it either. Plus, I don't want to shop around for somewhere suitable to live for years. Especially because I always seem to get carsick.
  • I can really see why people need honeymoons after weddings. There's so much to do, so many people to coordinate and contracts to navigate. I can't wait to go!
  • Plus it's almost as if I've forgotten how to shop at a physical store, I order so much online. But, I'm running out of time for that! Half my email is order tracking.
  • I used to always print. Then I addressed the invitations and it took forever because it was so hard to write in cursive after so many years. Now, I can't seem to stop!
  • I was pretty sure of my guess for the guest count, but so many people who were certain they'd be able to make it suddenly aren't able. I know why, and I understand, but I miss everyone!
  • I hate Verizon. But I love this new phone. Damn.
  • My school email password somehow broke. Who cares, right? But it broke just when I actually needed it!!. Luckily everyone still checks their mail often. (thanks guys!) Something similar happened right before I graduated from undergrad too. That said, I got a letter from school inviting me to join the honor society. I'm so glad it's official! And I'm excited about graduation, even if no one can make the ceremony.
  • I like my new car but my little Civic seems so sad and lonely.
And I'm supposed to keep everything straight. My notebook isn't big enough for my to-do list. So while I'm babysitting everyone, can someone go ahead and babysit me? I need a personal assistant. I'm.So.Worn.Out.

I don't know if I want to curl up and watch Sleeping Beauty or if I want to dance around. Maybe I should do both?

No comments: