Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A few months ago, at work, we were talking about using anti-aging products. Probably just like most other 20-something women everywhere. Well, it freaked me out enough that I went out in search of anti-aging cream, and settled on trying Target brand "night cream." Literally, that's what it's called. I was going to buy the Olay brand, but I wanted a cheaper trial ($24 is a lot for a pot of cream that might not work!). Of course, I could have bought the two-packs from Sam's, but again, that's a bigger investment than I wanted to make at the time.

It's been a few months now, and I didn't post anything because, well, nothing seemed to be happening. It was a nice, thick moisturizer that wasn't to heavy; as we all know, that's a rarity in moisturizers. It still wasn't as fantastic as my St. Ives anti-aging moisturizer that I used faithfully for years, but I like something a little heavier at night anyway.

My nightly ritual for the past couple of months has been to clean with Burt's Bees rosewater toner and then putting on the night cream. A couple of days ago, I noticed a difference! It sure looks like I have more even tone and fewer creases.

I'm almost out of my Target night cream, but it seems to have worked well enough that I should probably replace with the Olay from Sam's. Since I like a lighter daytime moisturizer in the summer, when everything feels greasy anyway, I might even invest in the daytime anti-aging cream too.

No comments: