Friday, July 11, 2008

Ah, my first "but I have to have this for the wedding" item.


A long time ago, when Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro were getting married, I remember Carmen bouncing around on the big day in a personalized white track suit (similar). While the personalized ones I've found have been incredibly pricey, yet rather cheap looking, and sort of limited to pre-wedding wear, a plain white one has years of wear in it! Plus, I've always oddly wanted a pair of white sweatpants. Go figure.

But, $60 for a track suit, just so I can have something easy to get off without messing up my (likely expensive) hair and makeup? I probably have enough coupons to make it reasonable. Then again, I was really excited to get paid this week, because that meant I could make the photographer's deposit. With about $20 left over for ... you know ... everything else.

I hate money. Le sigh.

No comments: