Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lately it seems like the everyone has so many troubles. The whole freakin' country's got troubles.

Me? My biggest worries are the wedding guest list (only 50% of everyone has responded), and all of the other little wedding projects that I'd like to do. Although, these aren't too big of worries. They're all things that, if I don't quite get around to them, the world won't end. You won't even know.

I have plenty of food. I am healthy. I have a place to live, am gainfully employed, and I can pay my bills. This weekend nearly everyone who loves me is going to be in the same place at the same time, and on top of that even more people will be in the same place at the same time in just about a month.

I'm really not trying to brag. Just last year I was so jealous of the brides-to-be on the blogs I read every day. Their biggest worries were fonts, and cream versus blush flowers. While I was just trying to get by day-to-day. At the time I couldn't even fathom a consuming worry over shades of white.

Feeling very, very blessed right now.

No comments: