Thursday, July 9, 2009

"Do you want to go to La Creperie for breakfast?"

"Hmpf! I can make crepes!"



Made with the recipe from my Betty Crocker cookbook. They apparently don't sell my version any more, but I don't think any kitchen is complete without a classic Betty Crocker book.

Bonus: you can freeze these just like pancakes.

I'm going to be out of town for a little while. I haven't uploaded a lot of the pictures that go with my posts. So there's one thing I'm not going to worry about for a while.

Things have been incredibly hectic lately. I can't seem to break this bad habit of trying to achieve all kinds of major life changes in a very short period of time. Life is short, but it's even shorter if you're trying to cram it all in to a few years. I'm hoping that when I get back, things will settle down again.

No comments: