Friday, November 16, 2007

Finally

A successful shopping trip! I visited TJ Maxx on the way home from work. I'm still on the lookout for nice brown cardigans and flat black shoes. But I did get one thing crossed off my list: brown tights to wear with my white and brown-patterned dress for Thanksgiving next week. Today's take:

  • Brown patent Steve Madden pumps with an ankle strap and button. I'm not really in to patent, but I do love Steve Madden shoes. And these are an exception.
  • Express brown patterned and plain black tights. I don't think my black tights from the Limited Too really fit anymore, and I don't want to find out.
  • Brown dress with a light blue and red flower pattern. It's knee-length (so OK for work), button front, and ties in the back.
  • Undershirts for Andy (special request!).
Yes, it does all go together really well, and no I didn't plan it! Weddingbee posted a crazy number of sales this weekend, so I might have to peruse those for my outstanding items.

No comments: