Monday, November 12, 2007

Whew...

Saturday went by so fast. We got up and made breakfast (my favorite part of the weekend), and then Andy sat down with me while I finished my database programming. I have to admit, I'm starting to get a little worried about the group project... but at least my homework went well. I took a little break afterwards, since it was immensely frustrating, and made a pumpkin pie. That was payment for helping with my homework! I sat down to do my PM homework while it was baking. I'd forgotten how difficult it was, and it wasn't very much easier with the hints my professor sent. Andy ended up helping me with that also ... I don't think I could have survived the day without him! We made a Sam's trip and got gas for the week, had dinner, I finished the problems and did pilates before bed.

Today was over before it began! I got to work extra early for a 7:30 a.m. meeting, worked straight through lunch, and up until my next check-in meeting. Most of my friends at work are going on international trips next semester also, and we're all comparing notes. It's amazingly hectic to think about, and I don't even know where I'm going yet. Plus, next year, I need to find a reception site and dress, two major wedding-planning milestones. I also managed to bid for my classes: Business Law and Data modeling with spreadsheets. Hopefully two easier classes to help me get through my last full load semester.

Now that I'm at school, I'm reading Yahoo! food's recommendations for easy dinners. Someday I'll actually be able to make things like that! I can't wait for the quiet life of a working housewife ... :-)

No comments: