Thursday, February 7, 2008

Spark

Oh, Slim Fast. I'm sorry, but I'm leaving you for another.

The other day, whilst getting my Weddingbee fix, one of the bloggers posted about SparkPeople. (Remember SparkNotes???)

Now, I've been using the free Slim Fast website for some time. It was pretty good - big database of foods, exercise and weight tracking, and I'd built a pretty decent sized database of foods that I input myself. But the layout was always a little cumbersome, and I was still putting in my own foods.

So I thought I'd sign up and give it a try. I'm on day two so far, and only exercised one of those two days. The food database is also large, but it's easier to search and you get the benefit of foods others have input. It's still a pain to go in and enter everything, but so far so good!

I'm still exploring ... once I get some use up, I'll look things over again.

No comments: