Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yesterday evening, as soon as I got home from work, I started on the case analysis that's due for my new finance class. It's supposed to be done in groups, but I got the idea that if I did a really amazing analysis on my own, the professor would like me and give me a good grade despite missing the first two weeks of class and the first assignment …

So I worked until 9:30 (only because once you start on this sort of thing, you start thinking up all these possibilities and it gets overly complicated). Did a little 10 minute workout, and went to bed. More like, laid in bed. I was so anxious last night I could hardly sleep. Sure, it's a little silly to worry so much at this point, but that's what I do best.

Today I printed my assignment and spent the whole morning wishing it was over with. I can't remember the last time I was so nervous about a class! Then, this afternoon, all of a sudden I was over it. Hopefully it will go well anyway!

Side notes:

  • Happy September! Can you believe there are only 3 months left in 2008?
  • I need to get my car smog tested and washed.
  • Also need to put together the save-the-date cards.
  • Any ideas how to make carrot cake cookies?
  • I'd like a pair of nice brown pants now that it's fall. And still a pair of jeans. Why don't pants fit any more?

No comments: