Wednesday, February 4, 2009

In case you're wondering why I am not squee-ing with delight over my fancy new car, it's because there is so much going on. I can't drive it because when I call the insurance company, I get this crazy lady that yells at me; when Andy calls, we get discounts. OK, that might not be entirely true. I do have temporary magic coverage until our insurance is settled, and when Andy calls he just gets to talk to our agent. But the crazy lady does yell at me.

Plus I have to take it to the dealership to have them repaint the mirror. And I can't drive on the highway until it has 300 miles. If you are not from southern California, this probably doesn't sound bad. If you are, you know this is completely ridiculous and insane.

Here is the to do list for today:

  • Copy and mail the DJ contract. I forgot a stamp and someone broke the copier (again). The envelope was pre-stamped. Der.
  • Make an appointment to get previously mentioned mirror painted (further keeping me from achieving 300 miles)
  • Go bridezilla on Alfred Angelo re: a bridesmaid dress. They screwed me up.
  • Call the restaurant with the menu choices.
  • Order my headpiece. OK, I chickened out. I'd rather go to a local store (I have connections, potentially) than order online. I ordered bridesmaid gifts instead, so I'm calling this a win.
  • Email pictures of our defective unity ... candle ... thingy to the knot. Don't order from the knot.
  • Call the pharmacy for a refill. Seriously. What is so confusing about automatic refills and emailing me when it is ready???
  • Start the laundry when I get home. Yuck.
  • Obsessively check FedEx for my phone. Tracking numbers are evil. It's here!
  • Make potato chips and acorn squash. I think the potato I saw in there is still good. The chips got made, the squash did not.

Whew! Not bad for an overloaded day. Plus there's always tomorrow...

No comments: