Sunday, September 30, 2007

9/30/07

Altogether, even with the schoolwork, it's been a very good weekend.

We slept in late, and went to Denny's for breakfast. Their veggie omelets leave something to be desired - they're filled with mostly onions, green peppers, and tomatoes. I ended up getting the grand slam, with egg beaters! I was shocked how good they were, given that they're substitutes. I liked them enough to think that I'll have to buy some for my homemade omelets (with a vastly better selection of veggies and salsa). For the record: Andy makes way better pancakes than Denny's, or anywhere else!

One last group meeting to look over the paper and presentation. My PM group is amazing! It's nice to have a group of hard workers. Afterwards I went back to Dealing with Difficult People.

We then made the mistake of going across the street for some necessities. It was a pretty hot, and crowded, and the traffic is a nightmare. But, I got my gas for the week, waited at Ross for a very long time for a cute picture frame set, and spent some time at Sam's buying lunch meat, milk, toilet paper, and mangoes.

We spent the rest of the evening at LBCC feeding and petting the giant flock of bunnies, and looking for frozen yogurt. I've never been to Golden Spoon before, but it was really good! And, didn't break my diet. The fried rice noodles I made leftover from last night might have, though. I tried to make up for it with a Power Yoga session. Some of the bunny photos turned out so well, I'd say they're Cute Overload candidates! Then, back to reading, and bed.

No comments: