Here's the weekend's to-do list:
Go to the grocery store, for my caprese sandwich fixings and Von's chili.Did it! But I may need a trip back already for the things I forgot.
- Bake foccacia. I'm going to try this easy focaccia recipe, maybe with some alterations, but I'd also like to try this garlic cheese flatbread recipe sometime also.
- Run or yoga at least once each day.
- Try to find the maker's mark in my engagement ring. This site might be just the ticket.
- Study for my PM midterm.
- Finish my SQL coding homework.
- Start drawing ERDs for our group project.
- Work at least a little on the blanket I've been knitting for years now!
- Email my resume to the career center for approval.
- Buy new sunglasses (my $5 Wal Mart ones are peeling and irritating my skin, and remind me how mad I am at them).
- Organize my wedding inspiration pictures, and work out a comparable Google spreadsheet system to compare costs.
- Get in to using Google calendar. I'd use it more often, but I don't care for any of the display gadgets. It has a lot of potential though. I did set up a week reminder for birthdays. Plus I don't really want to carry a calendar with me.