Thursday, November 1, 2007

Shopping

The Slim-Fast website is down, so I can't log my happy meal. My group meeting is over (and went pretty well. So, what's left to do? Sure, I could just go to bed. But I'd rather shop.

These are so pretty, but I know the picture's enlarged. I just like the cut - it's very unusual. (Yes, they're CZ. Girl's gotta be realistic here.)

Yes, I'm starting to think about Christmas. My mom has already asked me what I want (more time would be good, thanks!). That means.... present time!

I'd like to get personalized note cards for my grandma. Papyrus has some beautiful sets ... but I think I need something a little more within budget.

I know my dad will be getting his Sports Illustrated renewed. He loves it! I also have a gift from Alaska for both him and my mom, but I decided to hold on to them until Christmas so that I could transport them safely.

After that though ... then what?? I think I have some shopping to do!

No comments: