- Uneventful day at work. Got some things done, but for now I'm back to the only accountant that doesn't have much to do at month-end.
- Skipped yoga class for Charo Chicken. And now I'm wishing I'd gone to yoga. It's such a great way to relieve the day.
- Called home, and confessed that my mom's birthday gift is indeed on it's way but very late thanks to Harry and David. My dad is having a scooter consultation tomorrow.
- Made a Target run. I really wanted to buy Thermasilk shampoo and conditioner, since I'm almost out, but I haven't seen it in stores in ages. And here's why! If I'd looked this up before I went, I'd have bought it. Whoops. I also wanted some oats for oatmeal raisin cookies, but they failed me on the oats. Oh well ... at least they didn't treat me like a criminal.
- I drove home an unusual way because I wanted to check out a consignment store between here and work. I really want to overhaul my wardrobe, but I'm hesitant to get rid of any of my clothes - I'm a pack rat. But, if I could get $2 out of a shirt, I wouldn't feel so bad giving it away.
- Came home and ran hard for 35 minutes. It started off not too well, but then I got into that zone where all of your muscles are warm, the cramps are gone (maybe that's just me), and you feel like you could run so fast forever. Yes, I definitely get runner's high.
- Yay! I got a new Facebook friend! That site has become one of my "must check every day," and I hardly log in to Myspace any more, unless I get a notice someone has posted. But that got me to thinking (and this hasn't happened recently), what if I don't want to be friends with the person who wants to be friends with me? I ignore people I don't know, but what do you do if you just don't like the person? I think I'd feel bad and accept them anyway.
- Called my grandmother, cleared up a weird miscommunication, and promised to work on that photo greeting card. Tonight. Shutterfly has a very nice greeting card service, but I completely forgot to use the coupon code. We also had a weird conversation about photos, until I realized that my grandmother doesn't realize we only have digital copies of all of our pictures, aside from a few I've got in frames around. So I'm sending her some prints, but maybe another day.