Friday, August 31, 2007

8/30/07

Yesterday:
- Was my first day in 6 that I didn't have class! I let myself sleep in a little, and felt wonderful the rest of the day. In fact, I don't even remember going to bed the night before.
- Didn't have too much work in the morning. Had lunch with my friend, and while we were talking I realized: we've worked together a really long time! Plus, they had Greek salad in the cafeteria, so I was pretty excited about that (why doesn't Daphne's advertise their Greek salads more??).
- Ran around to avert crisis all afternoon. Ended the day victorious!
- Dropped a friend at her house and then called home. I was so excited to tell my mom that my grandma's photo book was on its way!
- Came home and obsessively read I can have cheezburger?
- Had dinner at Wood Ranch, while Andy patiently listened to the story of my crazy afternoon. It was really good, but an awful lot of food and a little bit on the pricier side. I'd recommend it for a nice night out.
- Filled up on gas after a failed Sam's attempt, came home, and went to bed.

No comments: